Introducing VI-VID – the quick and easy way to get your videos online
What is a VI-VID?
It’s a virtual video – a promotional or information video filmed by you, edited by us. We don’t need to come to you, and you don’t need to come to us. It’s ideal for professionals and organisations that want to create quick, simple videos for web, social media and email campaigns.
How does it work?
There are three simple steps:
What equipment do you need?
This package is based on filming your videos with two cameras. Why two cameras? Because it makes the videos more dynamic and engaging; viewers concentrate better on videos in which the image changes every few seconds. So we use a main camera filming face-on and a second camera positioned at the side. ‘Cameras’ could mean a webcam, a smartphone or a video camera – it depends on your objectives and budget.
Here’s a useful article explaining what equipment you’ll need and where to get it.
In addition, you will also need:
A secure and stable broadband connection
A video conferencing platform such as Zoom or Teams
How can you use this?
This package is ideal for delivering various types of messages including:
- Your brand story
- Team introductions
- About your products or services
- How-to messages
- Hints and tips
- and more
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment in full is required on booking.
- For best results, a fast broadband connection is recommended, but we cannot guarantee the quality or stability of any connection.
- The quality of video conference footage is also dependent on the quality of your webcam and the resolution of the video conferencing application.
- The quantity of videos stated (1, 3 and 5) is a maximum number based on one contributor in one location with a stable internet connection.
- Package price includes ONE set of simple changes. Further changes will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Allow three weeks to receive your videos following the virtual director session.
- See our full Ts and Cs here (link to Ts and Cs)